This Privacy Statement applies to the TAG INDUSTRIAL PTE LTD website (www.tagindustrial.com.sg, the “Website”). This Privacy Statement sets out how we collect, use or disclose personal data that you have provided to us through the Website. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Statement. For more information on this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We only have access to or collect information (“Personal Data”) that is voluntarily given to us via email, filling out a form, or from other contact with you in the course of conducting our business.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture any data that allows us to identify you individually.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- We strive to improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your feedback helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support your needs.
- To respond to enquiries and process transactions
- We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us or for other legitimate reasons. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website, and will not sell, rent, or share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your consent or unless required by law to do so.
- To send periodic emails
- We may occasionally send you company news, updates, and related product or service information to the email address you provided.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide the above services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
- Our related entities, including its affiliated organizations subsidiaries, operations groups, corporate groups, functionalized units, and research institutes (collectively, “TAG Industrial Affiliates”);
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies
As some third parties may be located outside of Singapore, your Personal Data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies, are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes.
TAG Industrial may also disclose personal data as permitted or required by law.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other third party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may differ from those of TAG Industrial. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any site you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Website. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk.
We take reasonable measures to keep your Personal Data secure:
- Only employees or parties who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computer servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
However, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to the Website. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and amend your Personal Data at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data.
Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws and regulations pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of the Republic of Singapore. For more information, please visit www.pdpc.gov.sg.
All other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be addressed to us through firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide your full particulars and contact details in order for us to verify your identity before we can proceed further.